Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pemberley samples

 Try making your own BT! I heat embossed  Cocoa embossing powder on  Bamboo card stock. It makes for a beautiful BT! The flower is embossed with the same  Cocoa embossing powder onto Buttercup card stock. Then to add dimension; I out lined the petals with a Sunny Yellow  marker.
 Here I used  Indian Corn Blue cards stock and marker for the flower. The saying is stamped in Desert Sand and layered on Desert Sand card stock.
 This BT has been stamped in  Cocoa ink. * All the cards that have shapes on them, I used a marker to apply ink to the edges.
The left card is made using the Vanilla Cream cards stock.    The right note card has been stamped in Out Door Denim onto the Pemberley My Reflections BT paper. I added dry embossed lines to the Bamboo card stock (above the Out Door Denim ribbon) to give this little gem more dimension.

All products are CTMH. Don't forget if you need any CTMH Markers or the  How-To-Books they will be retiring soon. Order now While Supplies Last!

No comments:

Post a Comment