Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Pemberley PWS


This month, we will create a CTMH My Creations box, note cards & envelopes using  two patterns of the Pemberley My Reflection BT and a package of CTMH Pewter Mini Medleys! This wonderful PWS will be held on Saturday, March 31 at 4pm (or any of our other crop times). For $16, I will fill your kit with the following supplies: pre-cut papers, the My Creations Box, and mini medley package.  You can create this great gift box (or keep it for yourself!) with us or I can mail it to you ("take out"-mailing; is extra for S/H and directions). 
I will provide you with a list of supplies, you'll need (inks, adhesives, and tools) upon registration
 Please register by March 15th! This is a $16 PWS.  
Contact me for all the info  ;o)
This PWS was inspired by Lisa S, thanks Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment