Sunday, March 2, 2014

Canvas Dreamer Art

I love trying new techniques! This is my second Canvas Art project; Skylark Dreamer.
To create your own canvas art:
#1  Covered a CTMH 6 x 6 canvas with Gesso.
#2  Then paint the canvas; two coats.
#3  Then stamp your images.I used CTMH Dreamer; B1439 stamped on tissue paper with StayzOn Brown Timber ink. Then cut out around it. (the girl, heart and saying)
#4  I did the bone folder, wet and tear method for the edges. Be sure to use the old mulberry paper "pull the wet edges with a pencil eraser" to get the right amount of paper fuzz
#5  Adhered your images to the BT with Polymer Gloss Varnish; let dry.
#6  Adhere the BT square to your canvas with more of the Polymer Gloss Varnish and cover the whole paper and canvas with it. It may take 2-3 coast. Allow dry time between coats.
#7 Add any CTMH embellishments  ;o)
All CTMH products may be found on my web site

No comments:

Post a Comment