Thursday, August 15, 2013

What I did on my Summer vacation! LOL!

Remember the "What I did on my summer vacation" stories from your school days? Well,this summer I did a LOT!!
                             Scrap booking & paper projects, 10K's, Angles games and then...
           Lots of fun days at CA Adventure & Disneyland! We even got in on a few AP events. They were great! Then..
                           LOTS more Angles games  (well over 20 games this season)
                                   Jason Vargas is a home town boy!
                                    All of us the night before Sara moved  :o(

After a busy summer of family fun, things are slowing. It's back to planning out the ScrapbooktheheART stamping club projects! Watch for cards, layouts, paper crafting projects,  and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment