Saturday, May 24, 2014

Left Overs (Scraps) and Hints!

    So what to do with all the tiny scraps?  Before you toss them out, because just what are you going to do with something sooo small?! Go in to your card stock bag and pull out a tag. Score a fold line, add the BT scrap, stamp an image or saying on another scrap of card stock, add a card stock "ribbon"  and WaLa!  You now have a cute lunch box or gift tag card!

Storage Hint: I keep all my card stock (CTMH, of course!) of the same color- in the same bag...scraps, extra Cricut shapes, everything! That way when I need something in that color I go to that bag. If I have it, it is there! I have my Cricut shapes in a smaller bag within my 12 x 12 cs bag, I also have the same shapes in a smaller bag in the shape bag ( all tags together...)This saves a lot of time and space, I don't need another area for all tag cuts or all card stock under whatever size.
Give this a try in your paper crafting studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment