Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just the paper please!


Hard to believe that this card is only the beautiful Skylark BT paper?!! Yes, a few of the sheets come in a "use as is" print. Or of course you may chose to cut them down to a smaller size. Here I was able to use a scrap that had the bird printed on it.
CTMH Supplies
Paper: Skylark My Reflections X7177B
Stamps:  :o)
Inks: :o)
Embellishments:  Lagoon Zipper Lace Z1917, Skylark Assortment Z3000, Sparkles; Black Z1754 and retired white ribbon
Tools:   Liquid Glass Z679 (to adhere the zipper lace)
Techniques: :o)
*This tag shaped card was cut from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge!
All supplies can be found on my web site   :o)


1 comment:

  1. Card is beautiful! I just love this paper! It's great Skylark has a Picture My Life program to use with the papers! So much one can do with it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete