Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mini vacation FUN!

 I went to San Diego with my husband on a union conference...my "conference" was spent doing a relaxing  run-walking along the ocean each morning for a few hours. This really helped for when I meet up with my daughter at the Tinkerbell run at Disneyland.
          We had a fun time at the Expo, seeing all the latest running clothes, foods and...
      having our photo taken with first (1953) Tinkerbell model Margaret Kerry!
 My 10K started at 6am on Sat. I have never RUN so much in the last 35+ yrs  LOL! Yes, I did more running then walking and I can not wait for next years Tinkerbell 10K! Thanks to Sara's "going all Jillian on me"  LOL!! I complete the 10K (6.2mi) in 1:43:12!
                       Sara had a great time on her run. She beat her last time!
                                It was a wonderful weekend with my daughter! Now if I could just have a week with my son and "almost-a-daughter-inlaw"...

No comments:

Post a Comment