Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

Plan you holiday gifts, tags, cards and scrapbooks now!! Don't miss out on any of your favorite items! Even get a few FREE by placing an order of $100 or more of retail-priced items from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book and/or retail-priced items on my web site (OBA) to qualify for the “star” items. There is no limit to how many “star” items you can qualify for; for every $100 you spend in your order, you can choose one free “star” item. For example, if you place an order of $200, you qualify for two free “star” items.

The “star” items in the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide  are the products in the gift guide that have a circled star image next to the product’s item number and include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet (X7176B)
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements (X7176C)
  • My Acrylix® Magical Days Stamp Set (D1552)
  • My Acrylix® Santa Claus Stamp Set (C1567)
  • My Acrylix® Mary and Babe Stamp Set (C1562)
  • My Acrylix® Trim the Tree Stamp Set (A1149)
  • My Acrylix® Charming Chevrons Stamp Set (A1150)
  • My Acrylix® Lots of Love Stamp Set (A1151)
  • My Acrylix® Angel Friends Stamp Set (B1435)
  • My Acrylix® Lifting Spirits Stamp Set (C1570)
  • My Acrylix® Banner Wishes Stamp Set (B1438)


Be sure to order early as some of your favorites maybe WSL items.
        "While supplies last" products include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Assortment (Z1860)
  • Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1907)
  • Workshops on the Go® Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Kit (G1071)
  • Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit (Z1913)
  • Season's Tweetings Gift Bags (Z1914)
  • Sparkle Holiday Shapes (Z1910)
  • Party Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1908)
  • My Creations® Hip Pics Album Kit (Z1915)

No comments:

Post a Comment