Sunday, June 9, 2013

Get Ready for the Club Swap Project!


 



To be held at the July 25 Club Gathering and new IB Open House. 

Now is the time to relax and have fun creating!

 





Try out that new book-mini album pattern, or use a My Creations product from CTMH, or.....? 
Use "extra papers", use a whole new paper, use the My Reflections My Stickease Assortments to complement your papers, or even use up some left over embellishments.
If you have any questions please check the "Save the Date! Monthly Club & More information" and or contact me  :o)
Have fun, fun, FUN!!


Do you have your supplies? Do you have an idea of what you are going to make? Do you need a few new ideas???? How about creating from one of the My Creations Products!!?
My Creations®Star Z1803   $9.95 





My Creations™ Recipe/Photo Box    Z1322  $6.95



 





   

My Creations® Collage Cube  Z1737  $14.95 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment