Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Buzz and Bumble meet Kraft cards!

 This book pattern is from the  Scholastic WSOTH Bonus project, which can be found on my web site. Buzz and Bumble papers were very easy to work with on this project. I only used the basic spine and pages, then created my own layouts. Click on the above link to make your book!

I tucked a tag into each pocket. *I still need to decorate the tags.

Our new alcohol based  markers are great for coloring in the stamped images!

Need mini layout ideas? Try the new Make it From Your Heart pattern book.

Suppplies-ALL CTMH!
Papers: Buzz and Bumble My Reflection paper packet X7164B, Colonial White 1388, Crystal Bule 1292, *Kraft Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes Z1474
Inks; Cocoa, Cream Brulee, Crystal Blue, Cashmere, Sweet Leaf, Goldrush and Sunset.
Stamps: Quick Card-Bumble Bee A1135, Honeycomb C1537, Buzz and Bumble WSOTG stamp set.
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon, Paradise Bakers Twine, Durables, Pin Clips, Glitz Glitter Gel-Bronze, 3D Foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment