Saturday, June 30, 2012

Paint the room sale!!

Just a few of the papers and stamp sets....There are to many to list or show here!
Summer "paint the room" sale!
Please help me!  I am cleaning out, sorting stuff, throwing things away to ready my little paper studio to be painted.
I have an almost 2 inch high stack of 12 x 12 CTMH BT papers for sale! These are only .25 each or 5 for $1.  I do have some of the most current papers and some from long-long ago. These would make great swap projects...   
I also have a few unused My Reflection packages priced at only $6. each and a few other odds and ends. 
Stamps! I have stamp sets all sizes priced at only $5 each! Some have been used a lot, some not so much.
Please contact me to drop by to look through my "paint the room stash"  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment