Monday, April 16, 2012

SoM Ideas

Supplies, all Close To My Heart
Card base and circle were cut from the Close To My Heart AP Cricut cartridge 
Card stock: Colonial White  and Twilight
Inks: Cocoa and Twilight
Stamp set: SoM You Are..
Embellishments: Pin Clips, Milepost Shapes, Hemp,Glitz Glitter Gel-Bronze, 3-D Foam tape, *Sponge Dauber
*Be sure to apply ink over all the card with your sponge daube, except in the main word area-"box" This will give you a more lighter area of main words to stand out.
Place your 3-D Foam tape under the banner and star.
(card BT idea from Melissa Johnson)

Supplies, all Close To My Heart
Card base and flowers were cut from the Close To My Heart AP Cricut cartridge 
Card Stock: Creme Brulee, Twilight and Colonial White
Inks: Black, Creme Brulee and Twilight
Stamp set: SoM You Are.. 
Embellishments: Mini Medley, Bitty sparkles

All items may be found on my web site or please contact me  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment