Friday, October 28, 2011

Nov. Holiday Special!

Don't miss out on this great set! Get a Head Start on the Holiday Wishes Campaign!
Create fabulous holiday artwork using this $5.00 set, valued at $17.95.  From now until November 30, for every $25  in My Acrylix® stamp sets you purchase, you can add on the new D-Size My Acrylix® Holiday Wishes set (CC1015) for just $5! Since many of the images coordinate with the Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection, you will be all set to create quick and easy handmade gifts and cards for the holiday season! This campaign is available through both my MyCTMH® site found by clicking on the shopping cart on the left of my main blog area; as well as through our *club gathering class and EZ Invite system.  Don't miss out, order today! *Club members  will receive their EZ Invites after Nov. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment